Sell-Side Support and Data Room Management
Every seller’s goals are to maximize value, accelerate the deal timeline and enhance the certainty of close. Riveron proactively identifies and resolves potential financial and operational issues to capitalize on windows of opportunity and ensure a successful outcome.
Riveron partners with investment banks, deal advisors and clients to provide guidance and support to prepare sellers for their transactions. Our services include preparing consistent and reliable financial reporting, organizing and managing data, presenting rolling historical and pro forma results, forecasting financials and strategic positioning of deal priorities. Our work forms the basis for quality of earnings analysis, financial models and ultimately the buyer’s diligence workstreams and expectations. Riveron is not restricted with regulatory conflicts like public accounting firms, thereby enabling our professionals to take a deeper dive into the transaction process alongside our clients.
Our sell-side support and data room management offerings include:
- Quality of earnings analysis
- Net working capital analysis and strategy
- Financial information preparation and data room support
- Validation of operating results
- Management presentation and CIM support
- Positioning of accounting considerations
- Align narrative with financial results
- Facilitate buyer due diligence inquiries
- Negotiation support
- Future state tax advisory
- Data analytics