Business combinations are critical events that come with numerous accounting and reporting complexities. Riveron has earned a reputation as a trusted advisor by contributing accounting expertise and applying best practices to ensure successful transactions.
Riveron gains a comprehensive understanding of the transaction to develop a roadmap addressing all potential accounting and reporting topics. Our expertise ranges from advising on common matters such as identifying the acquirer or measuring the consideration transferred, to more difficult challenges like analyzing and advising on complex financial instruments or legal structures. Riveron’s approach simplifies the complex, helps resolve key transactional accounting issues and establishes a sustainable, go-forward reporting environment.
Our business combination offerings include:
- Opening balance sheet and purchase price allocation
- PEG definition and dispute
- Working capital analysis
- Non-controlling interests
- Common control transactions
- Push down accounting
- Earn out analysis
- Ongoing accounting implications
- SEC rules for significant acquisitions
- Reverse mergers and recapitalizations
Riveron is not a CPA firm.