Restatements are a stressful time for an organization and its stakeholders. Riveron has a depth of experience navigating these complex situations to provide stability and regain investor confidence.
Riveron’s project management and technical accounting expertise addresses the challenges that arise from accounting errors, noncompliance with GAAP, fraud or other misrepresentations. We work with management and third parties such as auditors, attorneys and listing agencies to manage the entire restatement process.
We help companies navigate restatements through the following services:
- Project management
- Error identification and quantification
- Technical accounting matters
- Adjusting journal entries preparation and tracking
- Period-over-period impact analysis
- Financial statement preparation
- Audit readiness
- Internal control remediation
Riveron is not a CPA firm.