Restatements are a stressful time for an organization and its stakeholders. Riveron has a depth of experience navigating these complex situations to provide stability and regain investor confidence.
Riveron’s project management and technical accounting expertise addresses the challenges that arise from accounting errors, noncompliance with GAAP, fraud or other misrepresentations. We work with management and third parties such as auditors, attorneys and listing agencies to manage the entire restatement process.
We help companies navigate restatements through the following services:
- Technical accounting matters
- Audit readiness
- Internal control remediation
- Project management
- Error identification and quantification
- Adjusting journal entries preparation and tracking
- Period-over-period impact analysis
- Financial statement preparation
Riveron is not a CPA firm.