Operations and Supply Chain
Even the most resilient supply chains and efficient operating models can become susceptible to disruption through new technology, evolving customer demands, and socio-economic fluctuations. As your company grows and becomes more complex, it is essential to follow a plan of constant improvement to support your vision and eminence in an ever-changing, global market.
Through a deep industry lens, we partner with our clients and their stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes and deliver value to the balance sheet and the bottom line. With our proven speed-to-value approach, we work with you to quickly find stranded or hidden value in the business and develop and execute outcome-based plans to capitalize on it.
Our services address key operational value drivers and deliver timely tangible benefits in cost, capital, and profitable growth.
Operations and Supply Chain Continuum
Strategy and Operating Model
- Operating model improvement
- Kaizen event, lean manufacturing
- Post-merger operations integration
- Managed services and outsourcing
- Operational due diligence
- Interim management
- Sales and operations planning
- New product development
- Customer, market, and SKU segmentation
- Manufacturing and production optimization
- Working capital and inventory optimization
- Fixed asset optimization
- Procurement and sourcing
- Contract lifecycle management
- Category management
- Supplier risk management
- Warehousing and inventory optimization
- Logistics network optimization
- Control towers
Other Performance Improvement Offerings
Riveron explains how airports can address financial considerations and optimize operations now while preparing for an eventual increase in demand for passenger travel.
Anticipating delayed impacts for the construction industry related to COVID-19, here are ways for contractors to remain competitive in the months ahead.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, here’s the strategy that companies should adopt to facilitate greater control over their supply chain infrastructure.