Riveron Consulting, LLC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes how we use, protect and disclose the information we may collect from you when you visit the website, www.riveron.com, (our “Website”).
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website or via email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- from third parties, for example, our business partners that you may link to through the Website which may include personal information; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, page visits, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on or accessed through our Website. This includes information provided to contact us or to apply for employment (third-party partner link).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide though it.
- For employment purposes.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your information in any of these ways, please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Sharing of Data
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Informed Disclosure. Any information you provide us through the Website, including personal information submitted to us or via a link to one of our third-party partners, is voluntary. If you do not want such information collected, used, or disclosed as described in this policy, you should not submit such information. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to the email address below. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Storage of Your Information
All data is stored on cloud-based servers that are outsourced. All data is backed up using normal and customary security measures. We have implemented measures designed to secure your data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, no method of storage is guaranteed to be permanent or immune from unforeseen events. Therefore, you should always maintain a backup of your information in a separate, secured location. By using the Website, or any third-party links, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for loss of your information due to an act of God or other catastrophic event. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website via the internet. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Access to Your Information
Upon your request to the email address noted below, we will provide access to, correct or delete any of the personal information that you have provided to us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We will notify you of any breach in cyber security that results in the unauthorized acquisition by a third party of your personal information. The Website is only intended for use in the United States, by individuals located in the United States.
Changes to this Agreement
This policy is subject to change at any time. In the event of a change in policy, you will be notified upon logging into the Website and will have the opportunity to review any change prior to continued use.
Image Copyright Grant Faint / Offset.com
To ask questions or comment about this policy and our privacy practices, to change consents or to retrieve access to your information, contact us at:
Riveron Consulting, LLC
2515 McKinney Ave, Suite 1200
Dallas, TX 75201
Last modified: May 1, 2018