Audits place high demands on both time and resources. Riveron’s extensive experience and straightforward approach to audit readiness results in a more efficient, streamlined, and predictable process.
As financial reporting and accounting experts with audit backgrounds, Riveron understands audit readiness consulting and has assisted hundreds of clients with executing successful audits. We manage the process and focus on fulfilling extensive and complex auditor requests, ultimately reducing the burden on your employees so they can prioritize value-added initiatives for the business. Partnering with Riveron will shorten the audit process timeline, maximize data quality and satisfy regulatory compliance. Riveron brings visibility and accountability to what can be a frustrating process.
Our audit preparation assistance services span a variety of areas, including:
- Internal control remediation
- SOX readiness
- Technical accounting assistance
- Project management
- Policy and procedure documentation
- Work paper and schedule preparation
- New acquisition audit planning
- Fluctuation analysis
- Balance sheet, including intercompany, account reconciliations
- Financial statement and reporting preparation
Considerations for Audit Preparation
In addition to choosing Riveron to provide a complete audit readiness assessment, there are several steps businesses can take to make the experience smoother. These include:
- Establishing a mutually agreeable timeline with the auditor, as well as other third parties (valuation, tax, etc.)
- Handling audit-related questions or concerns in a way that is honest, forthcoming, and readily available
- Ensuring there is enough supporting evidence for all recorded transactions and retaining it for reference during the process
- Preparing documentation to support the performance of key internal controls
- Providing all employees with the resources they need to perform their regular duties along with audit support
Riveron’s expertise when it comes to audit preparation assistance makes the process of getting ready for an audit manageable and predictable, leaving nothing to chance. To learn more about our audit readiness services, connect with an expert today.
Riveron is not a CPA firm.
In partnership with Riveron, Joseph Klam, CAO of Highgate Holdings, discusses audit readiness success.
No Executive Leaders or Managing Directors matched your search.
Top Focal Points for Audit Season
Leading an organization through audit season is fraught with risk, and here are today’s top focal points to ensure preparedness.
Accounting, Audit, and ESG Insights from the 2022 AICPA Conference
Riveron outlines accounting, regulatory, and other highlights from an annual conference on SEC and PCAOB developments.
Ready for Year-End? Experts Recap Audit and Planning Considerations
Highlights from a virtual discussion on year-end readiness, including trends impacting audit and 2023 planning cycles.
Success Story: Audit Readiness with a CAO
In partnership with Riveron, Joseph Klam, CAO of Highgate Holdings, discusses an audit readiness success.