From training and development efforts to an emphasis on diversity and inclusion initiatives as well as social and community service events, we focus on enhancing our people experience and providing the tools and resources needed to be successful.
With a comprehensive set of health and wellness programs and a conscious respect for family and personal life, our benefits shape how people experience life outside of Riveron.
Your wellness, realized.
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (with a company match) and Flexible Spending Account options
- Counseling services for you and your dependents
- Access to personal health advocates
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Portable hospital indemnity, critical illness and accident insurance
Your family life, realized.
- Comprehensive leave programs (Maternity leave: 100% paid up to 8 weeks; Paternity leave: 100% paid for all caregivers up to 6 weeks)
- Fertility, surrogacy, adoption coverage
- Free access to care.com and caregiver discounts for child and dependent care needs
- Pet insurance
- 401K company matching
Your personal time, realized.
- Flexible paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid corporate holidays
- “Design your own day” blended work model to provide greater freedom and flexibility
- Pre-tax commuter benefits to cover daily or monthly transit
- Discounts to local gyms and fitness programs
- Emphasis on participation in extracurricular team building opportunities, intramural groups, local charitable initiatives, and office people team events
Your professional growth, realized.
- Coverage for continuing education costs
- Access to an array of training and development resources
- Detailed career model with defining expectations for promotion and continued growth
- Opportunity to be published as a thought leader in the market
- CPE courses offered through Riveron’s Ask the Expert webinar series
Employee Resource Groups at Riveron
Riveron CEO Julie Howard weighs in this International Women’s Day on how companies can create more space for women leaders to rise.
What’s it like to work at Riveron? Finance and accounting professionals from across the firm share highlights of recent projects.
Riveron’s latest spotlight features transaction services professionals and their career highlights.