Whether buying or selling, every transaction has tax implications that can greatly impact the value of a deal, but the complex regulatory environment can make it difficult to identify the right solutions. Riveron partners with companies to proactively address tax risks and opportunities to effectively navigate any transaction.
Riveron’s unique blend of federal, state, local and international tax experience allows our teams to identify tax savings, mitigate transaction exposure and provide crucial understanding of the tax implications associated with a deal. We partner with companies throughout the entire transaction life cycle from strategic tax planning and due diligence to structuring and post-transaction integration to help ensure companies make informed decisions and maximize returns from every transaction.
Our transaction tax offerings include:
- Tax due diligence
- Tax structuring and planning
- Transaction integration
- State and local tax planning
- Credits and incentives
- Tax basis calculations and analysis
- Legal entity optimization
- Cash tax and ETR optimization
- Transaction cost analysis
- Tax attribute analysis and planning
- Impact of tax reform modeling and planning