Oracle NetSuite Services
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the centerpiece of business in a digital world. NetSuite enables organizations to efficiently manage business functions within an integrated system by unifying key processes and providing key analytics.
Riveron leverages a cross-functional team of business, industry, and technology experts with extensive transformation experience to deliver purpose-fit NetSuite solutions that are scalable, flexible, and right-sized for continued business growth. Our certified experts focus on end-to-end process and collaborate between executive management, private equity sponsors, project teams, and end users to ensure the delivered solution meets the business objectives.
Our comprehensive services align business process to NetSuite to achieve business transformation by implementing, customizing, and optimizing the solution to streamline processes through:
- Net-new implementation
- Optimization of existing NetSuite system
- Recovery mission
- Integration with existing system landscape
- System scalability for mergers and acquisitions
- Full business application stand-up for divestitures
- Program governance, rigorous project management, and value assurance
By understanding your business first, Riveron’s proven, hands-on approach determines how best to enable the NetSuite application platform to yield the greatest return on your investment and streamline your business.
- Transformation strategy
- System architecture design
- Current state analysis
- Future state process design
- Prioritized execution plan
- Integration and point solution planning
- Organizational change management
- Holistic improvement opportunity identification
- Configuration and customization
- Data migration and reporting
- Tailored, end-to-end testing and user training
- Go-live and hypercare support
When a leading private equity fund acquired a payment processing subsidiary of a public company, Riveron stepped in to prepare the carve-out financial statements and provide audit support.
For an ERP implementation project, it is important to optimize business processes. Here’s three steps to a successful implementation.
Riveron was engaged to develop and execute a technology roadmap, which included a rapid fit/gap analysis, system selection, and implementation of new business applications, in addition to standing up the accounting organization.