Accounting for Income Taxes
Whether executing a transaction or complying with periodic financial reporting requirements, responding to the evolving regulatory environment creates challenges in ensuring accuracy and efficiency in the global tax provision process. Riveron provides proven solutions to address the ever changing tax laws so companies stay ahead of the curve when managing ASC 740 complexities.
Riveron’s team of highly experienced professionals have a broad understanding of tax law, tax accounting requirements and the process of documenting and supporting uncertain tax positions. Our team provides a comprehensive approach to navigate the ASC 740 maze to create an efficient process and mitigate inherent risks. Since we are not bound by Sarbanes-Oxley related conflicts, we are independent partners assisting accounting firms and leading companies through identifying, analyzing and concluding on complex tax accounting and financial reporting matters.
Our accounting for income tax offerings include:
- Quarterly and annual income tax provisions
- Income tax disclosures
- Deferred taxes and valuation allowances
- Uncertain tax positions (schedule UTP)
- Internal controls related to tax processes
- Tax related financial restatements
- Income tax accounting for business combinations & IPO’s
- Income tax accounting for multinational companies
- Accounting impacts of tax reform
- Outsourced VP tax
- General tax consulting
Want to learn more?
Join our mailing list to receive compelling thought leadership including information on accounting standards and best practices, video coverage of top conferences, studies on market trends, and invitations to upcoming webinars.