Senior Managing Director
As a senior managing director, Steven Wybo is in charge of the Michigan market and leads the automotive practice of Conway MacKenzie.
Steven Wybo is a senior restructuring and management consulting professional with over 20 years of experience in providing turnaround, reorganization, M&A, and financial advisory services to distressed and underperforming companies. Steve specializes in insolvency/bankruptcy matters, turnaround and crisis management, profit enhancement, mergers and acquisitions, business valuation, raising of debt/equity capital, and liquidations both in and out of court. He has also served as an interim chief financial officer, chief restructuring officer, interim chief operating officer, treasurer, and court appointed receiver for several middle market clients.
Prior to joining Conway MacKenzie, Steve was a senior associate at PwC where he specialized in financial service compliance, investment banking in technology and other service industries, and automotive industry financing, including debt offerings, securitizations, and private placements.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Business Administration, University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Michigan State University
- Named People to Watch: Business Professionals Making Their Mark by Turnarounds & Workouts
- Awarded 2011 Thirty in Their Thirties by DBusiness Magazine
- Certified Turnaround Professional