Accounting Consulting Group
The Accounting Consulting Group (ACG) is Riveron’s national team of subject matter experts in all areas of US GAAP and financial reporting. In today’s ever-changing world of complex transactions and increasing regulatory requirements, access to seasoned subject matter experts can make all the difference in helping your team be successful in tacking the most demanding reporting issues. The ACG stays up to date on trends and issues through attending key conferences, participating in national industry networking groups and consistent collaboration with audit firms.
Riveron’s ACG is comprised of subject matter experts who have experience in auditing, executive management, and regulatory roles. This deep experience allows the ACG to work as an extension of your team with your audit firm’s national office, regulators, legal, executive management, investor relations and other key stakeholders.
Riveron’s ACG provides on-demand expertise in an array of areas such as:
- Accounting for complex financial instruments
- Support for significant business combinations
- Analysis of unique equity-based compensation arrangements
- Review and analysis of SEC, FASB and IASB rule changes
- Audit support, including collaboration with audit firms’ specialists
- Review and assistance in responding to SEC comment letters and OCA consultations
- Preliminary deal review to identify potential accounting impacts from revenue recognition to stock compensation and other kinds of complex arrangements