Managing Director, Conway MacKenzie
As a managing director, Paul Share has over 15 years of experience working through transformative situations, such as financial turnarounds, operational improvements, acquisition synergy identification and execution, divestitures, balance sheet restructurings, and dividend recapitalizations.
Paul Share has led or supported more than 30 companies involving all aspects of middle market finance departments. Paul’s engagements have included interim management positions of CFO, senior vice president of finance, and merger integration advisor for private equity portfolio companies. These long-term interim management engagements have included the annual budgeting process, running the daily treasury function, financial planning and analysis, developing and implementing processes, and hiring and training of personnel.
Paul has worked with private equity sponsors, investment bankers, lenders, and other stakeholders on acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalizations, and refinancing transactions. He has substantial expertise leveraging data analytics to execute financial and operational performance improvement plans.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Accounting, University of Florida
- Master of Accounting, University of Florida
- Certified Public Accountant
- Recognized in the Financial Planning category for the 2020 Finance Monthly Global Awards
- Awarded Interim Management Professional of the Year by Corporate LiveWire Global Awards
- Awarded Insolvency & Restructuring Adviser of the Year USA by Finance Monthly Global Awards
- Named in the CEO Today Awards by CEO USA Magazine in 2019
- Awarded Emerging Leaders Forty Under 40 by M&A Advisor
- Awarded Forty Under 40 by Commercial Finance Association
- Named in People to Watch Business Professionals Making Their Mark for Turnarounds & Workouts
- Recognized for Small Company Transaction of the Year by National Turnaround Management Association
- Recognized for Mid-Size Company Turnaround of the Year by Georgia Turnaround Management Association
- Awarded Outstanding Young Alumni by University of Florida