Riveron is proud to be a Diamond Level implementation partner of OneStream Software
Building a scalable foundation for the OneStream platform is critical to minimize rework and redesign as the business evolves. Whether it’s an outgrown excel-based consolidation and financial planning process, a migration from an outdated system, or underperforming OneStream implementation, Riveron’s hands-on approach determines how best to enable OneStream to yield the greatest return on your investment.
Riveron provides the following OneStream capabilities:
- Multi-currency and multi-GAAP
- Guided reporting and dashboards
- Annual budgeting and rolling forecasting
- Account reconciliations
- Transaction matching
- BI/Analytical blend
- Predictive analytics
- Extensible document (Microsoft Office) reporting
- Cash, capital, sales, and people planning
- Close and task management
- Parcel service report distribution
- Tax provisioning
By developing a comprehensive system roadmap, our approach ensures that the initial implementation is designed with the flexibility needed to successfully meet both current and future needs.
ASSESS & DESIGN
- Current state analysis
- Future state design and architecture
- Custom project plan development
- Change management approach plan
CONFIGURE & TEST
- Application and report development
- IT requirements coordination
- Data import management and reconciliation
- User acceptance testing
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Power and local user training
- Policy and procedure documentation
- User and system support
- Future phase roadmap
During the COVID-19 outbreak, here’s the strategy that companies should adopt to facilitate greater control over their supply chain infrastucture.
Our rapidly changing world requires businesses to find a different way to plan and account for a company’s financial performance.
Riveron supported Crane Worldwide Logistics to operate more effectively by streamlining its financial close and back-office reporting processes.
Riveron was engaged to support Dynatrace, a global technology company, to prepare to go public and to modernize its finance function.